Sun, 6 October 2013
Loni G. shares her story of hope as a recovering compulsive overeater, telling how overeaters anonymous helped her drop from 340 pounds to normal weight. As a bonus, she shares great quotes you will want to make note of. Some of the things she talks about are:
· What wonderful thing she does in front of a mirror before she leaves that she never did before.
· What important thing she remembers when she wakes up each morning, and what she does after that.
· The special prayer she uses to ask God to stand between her and fear and food.
· Why terror after her big binge at Christmas of 1985 drove her to join Overeaters Anonymous in January of 1986.
· The only thing she took away from her first meeting, and why losing her nerve prevented her from leaving her first Overeaters Anonymous meetings.
· Why her horror and fascination with a rowdy OA group in LA was inspirational to her.
· What she does instead of a fourth step checklist.
· What she remembered that helped her get through her step work.
· A great quote about ranting.
· What three things she finds effective in reporting to her sponsor about her food.